Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BrownBullhead's Items on eBay

My new (multiple) p.c. - no, not 2002-03 Parkhurst Retro. :)

OMG. Bet you guys can't believe it!? I'm actually p.c.-ing something other than 2002-03 Retro!

But, it's still ITG/BAP stuff. And still that same NHL-licenced era of cards.

Got a bunch of stuff still on the way from eBay and a couple of forum members. But I can't wait any longer.

Appreciate if you folks can help expand my sets. Thank you for looking!

*EDIT**EDIT**EDIT**EDIT**EDIT**EDIT**EDIT**EDIT**E DIT**EDIT**EDIT*
    Going to keep a running up-to-date S&T at the top of this thread.

But, it's still ITG/BAP stuff. And still that same NHL-licenced era of cards.
    Last edited by BrownBullhead; 02-08-2020 at 04:26 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

Vault too?

I collect game used and autographed cards of Beliveau, Lafleur and Maurice Richard. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

My preference would be to avoid Vault for now, unless I needed one as a placeholder. :) I used to add the vault ones in my 02-03 Parkies Retro, but I stopped doing that for now. Thank you for the offer though. :)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

My preference would be to avoid Vault for now, unless I needed one as a placeholder. :) I used to add the vault ones in my 02-03 Parkies Retro, but I stopped doing that for now. Thank you for the offer though. :)

No problem, I understand. I don’t keep the vault stuff in my pc either. I’ll check when I get home. Im pretty sure I have a Markus Naslund stick.

SCF Rewards
    Country

11 new singles arrived today from three different sellers.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today's mail.

Scored the six "all stars" as a lot for like $44 CAD plus shipping. Saw the Bure sell the same weekend for $30 so I felt like I did good here.

Enjoy the show. :)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Very nice updates! What are your goals for these sweet sets? To eventually complete them all and go "02-03 Parkhurst Retro" with it and go for different swatch varientions, etc? Or just have fun with these ones?
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

@ creasecollector: just for fun with these ones. i don't have the resources to "retro" these ones. :)

but i just wanted something else to build and grow. For the 02-03 Retro I've got 'everything' except a a few of the Lemieux auto's. Not many new swatch variations come up for me anymore.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

@ creasecollector: just for fun with these ones. i don't have the resources to "retro" these ones. :)

but i just wanted something else to build and grow. For the 02-03 Retro I've got 'everything' except a a few of the Lemieux auto's. Not many new swatch variations come up for me anymore.

@BrownBullhead Nice, best of luck with this project! The cards look great.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another mail day.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast