Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: basketball Grab Bags - Cheap

basketball Grab Bags - Cheap

I have 10 random basketball grab bags, each one will cost 50 CC and will include shipping. Each bag will contain 6 base cards (BV no less than $3 ), of which at least 4 will be star players. players will be ranging from Chris Mihm to Michael Jordan. The BV of one base card can go as high as $8. The bag will also include 2 rc's (BV at least $2.50), and cards will be ranging from Jared Jeffries to Carlos Boozer to Jay Williams, and all will be 02-03 rc's. I guarantee that each grab bag's BV will be at least $5, and could be as high as $15. PLUS, one of the grab bags will include a 1996 All-Sport Kobe Bryant RC Graded FGS MINT 9 instead of one of the 2 rc's. So again here is what you get for just 50 CC shipped:

6 base cards BV at least $3 (at least 4 stars, BV can go as high as $12)

2 Rookies BV at least $2.50 (BV can be as high as $6)

1:10 chance to get a Kobe Bryant MINT 9 RC

So for only 50 CC, you are guaranteed to get at least $5 worth of cards in a worst case scenarion, but you also have a chance to get a $15 bag PLUS a Kobe Bryant Graded RC BV? ! I have randomly selected 10 grab bags and assigned a number to each. When you buy a grab bag, please write a number between 1 and 10, and that is the grab bag you will get, so this process is completely random. One person can buy up to 10 grab bags (If you do you will definitely get the Kobe Rc )

By the way all base and rc cards are from nice brands such as Topps Finest, TCC, Fleer EX, UD Ovation, UD Encore, UD Flight Team, etc. No score board or stuff like that.

kobe i'll take bag#9

LMK if you are still doing these grab bags and i will send you the CC

Thanks,

yeah, I'm still doing them. I can send these cards along with the other ones you're buying from me, so you can just pay me all at once when my auction ends on the 21st. Thanks.

yeah no problem, please transfer the 50 cc and I'll send it asap. Here's an update;

Bag #7 --- jon593
    Bag #9 --- sealdpwr

won't know until we recieve the cards,

Kobefan8- Just let me know a total if i win any of the other cards , and i will send CC right away.

Thanks,

I can't tell you leiber, it wouldn't be fair to the people that already bought a bag. You can buy a bag and find out for yourself tho :) sealdpwr, I'll PM you when my auction ends and tell you what cards you won and your total. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast