Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

@reickholt - Rick, thanks for the quick reply. The values of the Ripken's are: 05 UD BB Heroes #ed /75 = $40, 14 TOPPS Museum #79 = $5, not sure of the value of the 19 PANINI. What are the values of yours ? Do you have any offer(s) ? Have a good night, Rodney
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 06-09-2020 at 08:30 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Twins Iowa Hawkeyes

@reickholt - Rick, thanks for the quick reply. The values of the Ripken's are: 05 UD BB Heroes #ed /75 = $40, 14 TOPPS Museum #79 = $5, not sure of the value of the 19 PANINI. What are the values of yours ? Do you have any offer(s) ? Have a good night, Rodney

Lets try this for starters.

You get:
    2000 Fleer "Yaz" 3000... bat $40 (bv is about 1 1/2 old) its the most recent listing in the magazine I could locate
    1999 Topps Tek Ripken #25B patter 06 $4
    2005 Topps Pristine Boog Powell #96 $1
    200 Tops Tek Ripken #5 pattern 1 and pattern 3 $4 each
    and I'll throw this one in for good measure 2013 Bowman Jason Werth Hometown #138 $2.50
    I get:
    2005 UD Baseball Heroes #13 #ed 34/75 $40
    2014 TOPPS MUSEUM COL. #79 $5

2019 PANINI Diamond Kings Artist Proof No. 121 $7.50

If agreeable feel free to post. Thanks!
    Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

@reickholt - Rick, thanks for the quick reply and offer. However, I'll pass on the offer. Not interested in those non-gu cards. I'm mainly looking for gu and auto's of Orioles and Nationals to add to my PC, AND "vintage" Orioles (mainly 1954-1975) to add to my PC. "Others",mainly HOFer's & stars, may be considered. Thanks for the value on the "Yaz" gu, higher than I thought it would be. What are the values of your other cards that I was interested in ? Do you have any others that I may be interested in ? Have a good evening, Rodney
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 06-09-2020 at 04:53 PM. Reason: correcting error

SCF Rewards
    Country

@reickholt - Rick, thanks for the quick reply and offer. However, I'll pass on the offer. Not interested in those non-gu cards. I'm mainly looking for gu and auto's of Orioles and Nationals to add to my PC, AND "vintage" Orioles (mainly 1954-1975) to add to my PC. "Others",mainly HOFer's & stars, may be considered. Thanks for the value on the "Yaz" gu, higher than I thought it would be. What are the values of your other cards that I was interested in ? Do you have any others that I may be interested in ? Have a good evening, Rody

Not sure, I would have to look them up again. Sorry we couldn't work something out. Tough to trade HOF gu cards for low $ inserts or commons.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@reickholt - Rick, thanks for the quick reply. Personally, I wouldn't call a $40 Ripken card #ed /75 a "low $ insert". Also, the "other" cards you offered were lower in value than the ones you want. In addition, I seldom anymore trade for Ripken's that low, unless I'm getting them for regular/inserts of other teams/players that I have but don't collect. Who knows if we could have worked out a trade if the values of the others had been provided.. Sorry that you couldn't answer my questions from the previous post, and that a trade couldn't be worked out. If you're interested in buying those three, I'll sell them for $25(cash,check,or postal money order). The $25 includes shipping with tracking. Hope to work out a trade and/or deal in the near future. Have a good evening and night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@reickholt - Rick, thanks for the quick reply. Personally, I wouldn't call a $40 Ripken card #ed /75 a "low $ insert". Also, the "other" cards you offered were lower in value than the ones you want. In addition, I seldom anymore trade for Ripken's that low, unless I'm getting them for regular/inserts of other teams/players that I have but don't collect. Who knows if we could have worked out a trade if the values of the others had been provided.. Sorry that you couldn't answer my questions from the previous post, and that a trade couldn't be worked out. If you're interested in buying those three, I'll sell them for $25(cash,check,or postal money order). The $25 includes shipping with tracking. Hope to work out a trade and/or deal in the near future. Have a good evening and night, Rodney

Not interested in purchasing at this time. I'm sure we'll work something out sometime down the road. Have a great rest of the day.
    Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt -------- Anyone interested in working out a trade and/or deal ? ------ THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt again ------- Check out the list of Ripken cards on POST #1. ----------- Afterwards, let's work out a trade and/or deal. ----------- THANKS for checking this thread. ---------- Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

One more time ttt -------- Anyone ready to work out a trade and/or deal ? --------- THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

A few more Ripken cards were just ADDED to the list on POST #1. Check it out. Afterwards, let's work out a trade and/or deal. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast