Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yeah, they printed a ton haha. Still, cool cards though.

Do you have this particular Mask 1 of 1 cards for Enroth if he was in the set?

DON

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I always thought the 1/5 was referring to the particular set (as in this is the first of 5 mask cards). It does look misleading though.

With the Mask cards in Vault, they were stamped one of two ways:

Either a green "V", or a silver "1 of 5 V".

If they've got the Green stamp, there could be a dozen, or a hundred, or a thousand. No idea. If they have the "1 of 5" of them - my understanding is that means there are five copies of the card.

The number on the back (in this case, a 1/1) means nothing for Vault.

Those stamps were added, to not alter the original print run.

That's why @creasecollector comments about those Black masks having never been released before surprised me. Considering there were a bunch of other "not prior released" cards included - i.e. the Mike Vernon Motown Madness autograph - and they were included WITHOUT a stamp.... if these Black 1/1 cards were actually the only copies of the card (were held back, for some reason, in 07-08) I would have expected they would not include a Vault stamp on them. Make them the bonus "11th" card.

Having said that: The comment that @doniceage made is true for me as well. I've seen a TON of this stuff broken, and that Mason was the first one I saw.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

https://www.cardboardconnection.com/...nchor_1_205988

Mask Set Checklist

Every card is stamped. Foil color dictates total cards for each.

Gold V 1/1: on 1 of each card (and parallels) released over the years
    Silver V 1/5: on 5 of each card (and parallels) released over the years
    Green: Print runs vary

Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks for sharing!

Don

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

With the Mask cards in Vault, they were stamped one of two ways:

Either a green "V", or a silver "1 of 5 V".

If they've got the Green stamp, there could be a dozen, or a hundred, or a thousand. No idea. If they have the "1 of 5" of them - my understanding is that means there are five copies of the card.

Correct, but there was also a 3rd stamp when dealing with the Mask cards in Final Vault. Green "V" (print runs vary), Silver 1 of 5 V (only 5 copies exist with this stamp), and Gold 1of1 V (only 1 card exists with this stamp, per mask parallel). I hope this makes sense.

Here's an example from my collection using the 2008-09 Masked Men Silver of Jhonas Enroth to show the stamp variations for the Mask cards in ITG Final Vault:

Green V Stamp, Silver 1of5 V, and the Gold 1of1 V Stamp. The stamps are located in the top right corner.

Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123