Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Collection of Sealed Boxes

After about a decade hiatus from collecting I couldn't sleep one night and found myself on Ebay in 2016 looking at cards... big mistake!
    I ended up finding a couple of deals on sealed boxes that I couldn't pass up. Then after they arrived, I bought more. Fast forward a few years to today and I've got a nice little stash.
    When I was younger I couldn't afford to buy a box of cards. In fact, prior to this recent stint, I had only ever opened a couple of boxes. There's definitely something magical about having a sealed box of wax... the mystery of what could be inside.

Anyone else collect sealed boxes?

Here's some pics of the hoard. Hope they bring back some memories for you!

DSCF7392.JPGDSCF7398.JPGDSCF7393.JPGDSCF7394.JPGDSCF7395.JPGDSCF7396.JPGDSCF7397.JPGDSCF7399.JPGDSCF7400.JPG

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Maggot; 02-16-2020 at 11:02 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @https://twitter.com/GamerRoy

wow quite the collection

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers
    Instagram:

WoW really like all of the different years and sets you got there keep up the good work man

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Now that would be fun to open .......
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Impressive collection! I sometimes end up with 10 sealed boxes in my shelf, but I can't resist opening them.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Transferred Feedback
    HI (75)
    Country
    Calgary Flames

Wow, that is quite a haul. More than a few of those look familiar, and bring back some great memories. I have a few boxes from the early 90's - Collector's Choice from 1990-91 & 1991-92, 1991 Arena American Hockey Draft Pick Set (all the players are wearing tuxedos and it's limited to 198,000 sets) lol not exactly investment quality items. Also have 1991 Ultimate Sportscards Hockey (120,000 sets) Score 1990 Rookie & Traded, Score 1991 Young Superstars (both very small boxes), and the 1990 Score Bilingual -red box & USA (?) - blue box, as well as the 1990 Bowman Premier Edition. The Bowman isn't shrink wrapped, but all of the packs are sealed, and you can still feel the bubble gum inside. (Yikes)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See CrockSmoke's Items on eBay

That's awesome! Let me know if you come across an 09-10 Series 1 walmart tin... I remember busting those when I was younger and getting into the hobby. Would be nice to have one!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues

Thanks everyone! This is probably the funnest and most unique aspect of my collection, I appreciate you guys taking a look.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Love some of the midn90’s stuff. You going yo keep them all,unopened?

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues

Love some of the midn90’s stuff. You going yo keep them all,unopened?

Don

Same, here, was a very fun time to be collecting with the beginning of #'ed cards, GU, AU, etc.
    Definitely keeping them unopened. I get more enjoyment from having them unopened than I do having the cards inside. Weird, I know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast