Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I wish the Leafs moved Barrie. I hope he doesn't walk for nothing at the end of the season, as miserable as it might just end up being.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I never came back here after the deadline passed...... but man, I am happy with the Oilers today.

Three moves, and all of them good..... they didn't give up anything of much consequence.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Leafs got Calle Rosen Back!! That Right Side D-Man we so desperately needed!! Its all over but the crying now lol...

SCF Rewards
    Country

after everything thats gone on this year he probably doesnt want to come back & who can blame him..
    So basically we got Kerfoot for Kadri!!

I wish the Leafs moved Barrie. I hope he doesn't walk for nothing at the end of the season, as miserable as it might just end up being.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123