Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @https://twitter.com/fultoncards See https://www.ebay.com/usr/fultoncards's Items on eBay Instagram:

2004-05 (!!) Upper Deck SP Authentic Hockey Hobby Box Break | 19/20 HOF AUTOS | SPGU NEXT WK

This was one of my favorite breaks, primarily because I rarely if ever have seen 2004-05 SPA opened online. It is such a chunky box.

What's weird about it is it's the lockout year, and yet Gino and OV's draft class. So there are only six no-name Future Watches. Yet, the entire 2005-06 rookie class is included in this 2004-05 box as Rookie Redemptions (expired), including Crosby and OV.

You have to love this product.

Configuration:
    -5 cards per pack; 24 packs per box

Base Set: 1-90
    FW Set: 91-96 (6 cards!)
    All-World Team Set: 97-150

SP Limited Auto //: #/10
    SP Limited All-World //: #/25
    Rookie Review Auto-Patches: #/100 (or //)

Box Break: 2 Autos; 1 Buyback (Signed or RC); 1 All-World Team; 1 Future Watch; 1 Expired Rookie Redemption

Future Watch or All-World Team are every pack. Almost all are the All-Worlds.

Auto Buybacks: 1:200
    SP Buyback Mix: 1:24
    -SP Rookie Buybacks
    -SP Auto Buybacks (previously signed)

Rookie Redemptions: 1:24 - #/399

Base Future Watches: Brad Fast; Brennan Evans; Layne Ulmer; Mel Angelstad; Garret Stroshein; and Marcel Goc. Expired Rookie Redemptions: S. Crosby; A. Ovechkin; T. Vanek; D. Phaneuf; J. Carter; C. Perry; C. Ward; M. Richards; R. Getzlaf; Z. Parise; H. Lundqvist; D. Keith; B. Seabrook; J. Howard; R. Suter; A. Steen; etc.
    SUBSCRIBE to Fultoncards on YouTube for FREE hockey cards. I am a consumer advocate focused on pack odds, and the history of our hobby. I do box breaks, recaps and reviews of affordable and vintage cards.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

The Kobasew buyback is cool, I've always been a fan of the design of 02-03 FW. That dual SOTT is spectacular! :)
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @https://twitter.com/fultoncards See https://www.ebay.com/usr/fultoncards's Items on eBay Instagram:

Ya, I'm hearing a lot of people like the 02/03 design. It's funny because it's pretty busy. But, I guess people are comparing some of these old designs to some of the mediocre contemporary ones.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Ya, I'm hearing a lot of people like the 02/03 design. It's funny because it's pretty busy. But, I guess people are comparing some of these old designs to some of the mediocre contemporary ones.

Maybe I have special love for the 02-03 stuff because it's the year I started to collect more seriously. I never broke much SPA over the years, but I pulled a Brooks Orpik FWA out of a single pack back in the days. Probably the only FWA I ever pulled from a pack. I moved it in a larger deal for a Odjick BAP Emerald /10.