Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Quick Chronology Questions, regarding Canvas Signatures

Chronology Canvas Autographs..... I have not had one in hand, so I have two questions:

How thick are the cards? (i.e. normal card, 130 pt, 180 pt, etc). If not a normal card, what do they compare to?

How does the gold ink look? I have a couple of signed Canvas YGs in my collection. They were done with blue sharpie, and look great. These ones seem to have been signed with a gold paint pen.... which I'm skeptical of how nice the auto pops when you have the card in hand.
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Can anyone comment?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

The Blue, Green, and Black are a little thicker than normal cards, the Red are Patch thickness (180Pt).
    Gold ink really pops on them. I think you'll like them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Portland Blazers Detroit Pistons

According to UD, blue, green and black parallels are 35pt, the red parallels are 150pt (while they fit perfectly in ultrapro one touch 180pts);

Most of the cards are signed with gold pens, but some players use blue pens to sign on some cards (Wayne Gretzky, Joe Mullen, Wendel Clark, etc), they all look awesome in hand.

Personally I love canvas masterpiece autos more than canvas autos.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

The Blue, Green, and Black are a little thicker than normal cards, the Red are Patch thickness (180Pt).
    Gold ink really pops on them. I think you'll like them.

According to UD, blue, green and black parallels are 35pt, the red parallels are 150pt (while they fit perfectly in ultrapro one touch 180pts);

Most of the cards are signed with gold pens, but some players use blue pens to sign on some cards (Wayne Gretzky, Joe Mullen, Wendel Clark, etc), they all look awesome in hand.

Personally I love canvas masterpiece autos more than canvas autos.

Thanks both of you for the replies!

I think I'll pick the one up that I was eyeing...