Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

2020 Leaf Lumber Kings, first time trying

I sold some stuff to one of the locals today and after getting killed by a break of Optic basketball, I thought why not trying something you have never done before.

I have never bought any Leaf baseball product and I actually live in the suburb of Dallas where they are headquartered. I read the press release about 2020 Leaf Lumber Kings and it sounded interesting to me.

So after the Optic break I ask the guy at the local to hand me a box. He took the first one off the top of the five or six boxes sitting there.

Let's rip.

First card Jim Rice Dinger Kings, 15/25

Okay Hall of Famer but.

Card two is Jason Giambi 12/12

Well now that was really not what I was hoping for!

What was card three?

I am old enough to have seen these two guys play!

Yes!

Okay, I will take Willie Mays and Duke Snider any day of the week. Bring on baseball in New York in the 50's

Now to card four,

Can you say more NEW YORK!!!!

1/4

WOW, WOW!!

Only thing that could have made this card better isi if they had left out Reggie Jackson, never a fan of his, but when you have Babe Ruth, Mickey Mantle, and Roger Maris on one card, that is a winner for me!

Something interesting when the owner saw what I pulled he took the rest of the boxes into his office. Wonder if the price is going up or is he going to open them?

Good luck with your breaks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Something interesting when the owner saw what I pulled he took the rest of the boxes into his office. Wonder if the price is going up or is he going to open them?

First nice break and thanks for sharing it!

Second he probably saw that you hit two of the worst guys you could get in Giambi and Rice and thinks the rest will be loaded. I don't know if any cards are guaranteed in this set but I didn't see any autographs hit or any 1/1s. I know there are a ton of great 1/1s like bat knobs in the set and the autographs are of all really good retired players.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Congrats Ron, sweet cards even if the big one is the Yankees!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Detroit Tigers NULL
    Send PayPal to tigers24/7 Member is PayPal Verified

Wow nice hits!! Congratulations

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk