I just posted these 3 on ebay for $100.00 If you want them from this site let me know and I'll do them for $92.00 DLVD.
This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Details below

2002 2008 & 2007 Topps Complete Baseball Card Sets. Condition is Brand New. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box.

The 2002 and 2008 sets are both complete, Brand New and still sealed. The 2007 set I opened to see if I got a Texas Rangers Auto card or RC card in the pack on top. I didn't so those 5 rookie cards are still in there. As I looked in the set the card 661 Barry Bonds had a corner ding on it (as you can see on the photo of my ebay auction under the same seller name as on here) Thus I went out and bought another one that is good and you will get both of them in this set. The rest of the 2007 cards have never been out of the box. I keep all my cards in temperature controlled conditions and I don't display them so that the light in the room doesn't fade the art on the boxes. I have 100% positive feedback since 1990's on ebay plus here on SCF so you know you are getting what you see here. If you have any questions just ask.
God Bless!