Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool Hi everyone - new here! Wife and I collect from Seattle

Hey everyone - excited to be a part of this community! My wife and I both collect; I collect baseball cards (Mariners PC) and she collects football cards (Seahawks PC). I used to love collecting basketball cards as well, but I just couldn't justify it without Seattle having a team anymore, perhaps I'll start collecting cards of players from my alma mater (University of Arizona). I absolutely LOVE seeing the amazing cards that people pull, and I can't wait to dive in further on this website.

I have a shameless plug as well: my wife and I recently started a repack product called Rumble Packs where we package up hobby packs of baseball cards along with guaranteed hits.

We've had a couple of review videos made about our Rumble Packs:

&

https://youtu.be/6Icy12gvbtk

And here are some hits posted by our customers on Twitter:

ETgeZvFUwAIIIYI.jpg

ETj3SK1X0AEaiX3.jpg

We'd love it if you checked us out! www.rumblepacks.com

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New England Patriots
    Twitter: @njbritton Instagram:

Interesting!

Welcome.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

A few questions.

1) How do you guarantee hits. I mean do you get product with a guarantee hit or search packs to guarantee a hit. Just asking as you never know.

2) Second question cool idea and congrats if your selling these. I assume you sold these to a breaker Great Lakes Breaker from Mi and your all form Wa.

3) Do you have a website or link for your product.

@po1ntguardu
    DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New England Patriots
    Twitter: @njbritton Instagram:

A few questions.

1) How do you guarantee hits. I mean do you get product with a guarantee hit or search packs to guarantee a hit. Just asking as you never know.

2) Second question cool idea and congrats if your selling these. I assume you sold these to a breaker Great Lakes Breaker from Mi and your all form Wa.

@po1ntguardu
    DON

Great points! Also what is a 'hit?'

What I call a hit can be crap to another person etc,

SCF Rewards
    Country

A few questions.

@po1ntguardu
    DON

Hi!

1. We include hits separately from the packs. We currently have 3 products:
    - Hall of Fame Rumble Pack: includes a guaranteed hit (auto and/or relic card) along with 6+ hobby packs (4+ of those packs are high end packs, think Topps Chrome, Bowman's Best, Topps Finest). We made 25 of theseI would compare this to a Boombox but with a guaranteed hit: $70
    - All-Star Rumble Pack: includes 2+ guaranteed hits along with 8+ hobby packs: $60. In all honesty we're probably going to phase out this product after March ends since the Hall of Fame pack has been more popular.
    - Starter Rumble Pack: no guaranteed hits, 8-10 hobby packs (2+ high end packs): $45

2. Yes - Great Lakes Breaks purchased one of our All-Star Rumble Packs and did a review vid. We don't know them personally.

3. Our website is www.rumblepacks.com

Appreciate you taking a look!

- John

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

hello and welcome

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great points! Also what is a 'hit?'

What I call a hit can be crap to another person etc,

Hey! We consider a hit to be an auto or relic card. Most of our products guarantee hits of players who have made the All-Star team, are good rookies, or are rated prospects. We basically feel that while buying hobby boxes is fun, most of the time the value isn't quite there, and so we believe our products have more value and are more fun due to the higher end guaranteed hits and the variety of packs.

No doubt there will be people out there that will be disappointed in the hits they receive, but hopefully at that point the packs treat them well! For reference, the 1st picture I included was from our Hall of Fame Rumble Pack and the guaranteed hit was the Lindor/Kluber/Ramirez relic/auto. The other cards were from one of the Prizm packs included. In the 2nd picture, the guaranteed hits were the Albies relic and Keith Hernandez auto - the Tellez auto and Hader #/d cards were in the packs included.

Thanks for looking!

- John

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Welcome to SCF and like the idea of the packs!

Rob
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Welcome and good luck

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Welcome to the forums !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast