Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

Okay, Who remembers these from 1997?

Staying in so I have time to look back at things that I have seen in a few years!

Let's go back to 1997 and who remembers these "cards" Not sure you can actually call them cards since they are all 8 x 10's

Rock on 1997!

I think these two are amazing art cards and the facsimile autos are clear and neat!

Now some spark with the old Pinnacle Dufex finish

Let's start with a couple rookies

And some stars!

Scans don't do the dufex card justice.

Thanks for taking a look back in time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do

I never really bought the Zenith stuff but I did the 1997 Studio and 1998 Studio. They came with the large oversized photo/card and a pack inside of a huge cardboardish pack. I was never a fan of dufex and while the Zenith images looked good I just really liked the design of the 1997 and 1998 Studio sets. Later Kmart would get an influx of the stockpile from Donruss going out of business so I was able to get stuff like 1998 Studio and 1997 Donruss Preferred at reduced prices. Wish I had bought all of the Donruss Preferred at the time considering they sell for a bunch now because of the actual precious metal cards.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I too remember the 1997 Zenith and Studio! Loved the colors and the dufex finish. I got a lot of the cards when they closed out later like Peter said! Every chance I would run to KMart and get what close out cards, boxes I could get and I too wish I would of got a lot more! Never got the Derek Jeter card!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content