Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - smalltimer will ship to the following countries: US and Canada Only

SCF Rewards
    Country

want to start a pc with my son. Mackenzie Blackwood

hi guys, i haven't done any transactions for cards before. My 6 year old son and I want to get into cards. I collected back in the 90s. But now my son has a small interest. I want him to get into it so we picked a goalie to start collecting. As we are all stuck in our houses this will bring something for him and i to enjoy. I want to start smaller, young guns etc... I would want to pay by e-transfer and of course i'd pay first then you could ship the card.

here is to a new adventure!!

thanks
    I PC Mackenzie Blackwood with my son.
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

looking for inserts or base? let me know

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(20)
    Country
    See mojobreaks's Items on eBay

I have some, check out ebay mojograde. 15% off listed prices

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man, I sold my Blackwood YG the day after I pulled it. I wish I hadn't because that card skyrocketed in recent months..... I also made the same mistake with Brayden Point's YG - had about 7 or 8 of them - then he turns into a star....ehhh.....

As for the OP - if you're looking for a beginners collection to start a PC, I can assemble a beginner collection for you (that includes Mackenzie Blackwood, lol)... I have 750,000 cards and can put together a 2500 card beginner lot with a lot of variety at a very reasonable price (I have too many cards, lol). I'll include: Stars, Rookies, HOF'ers, HOF'er Rookies, Autographs, Jerseys, Patches etc... No junk...

SCF Rewards
    Country

just rookies to start. thx

SCF Rewards
    Country

ill take a look. thx

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Goalies are so fun to collect. Best of luck with the Blackwood PC. He's a great goalie, watched him play many times.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content