Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: 1915 Cracker Jacks

SCF Rewards
    Country

1915 Cracker Jacks

I have several, of what I think are 1915 Cracker Jack cards but the info on the back isn't upside down and there's no indication of them being reprints. Have supplied a picture, border is not as white as the pic shows and back is browner than shown, any ideas?

Last edited by refone; 04-12-2020 at 01:23 PM.

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

This set has been reprinted several times by a few different companies. My guess this is a reprint.

SCF Rewards
    Country

michigandan is right. This set was heavily reprinted over the years with a whole bunch of companies making them. Not all of them put reprint on the card and sometimes when they do people still find a way to remove it. Where did you locate the card or cards? That might give some insight if they would be more likely to be reprints or not.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

A card auction

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See cubman1941's Items on eBay

Definitely a reprint because of the back print not being upside down. Don't feel bad as a number of years ago I was traveling across the country and stopped at an antique mall. There was a dealer who had lots of sports stuff for sale along with some Cubs 1915 Cracker Jack. I was not too familiar with them at the time and the, while high, seemed to be in line with I had observed other places. I bought all 4 being extremely happy. Paid, what was for me at the time, big bucks but got 4 Cubs. When I finally returned home I put them in my Cubs album and looked at SCD big book only to find they were reprints. I wrote the to antique mall telling them that they had a dealer who should have noted they were reprints and was told - tough. Lesson learned.