Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another COMC situation. Suggestions needed

Was seriously thinking of selling our cards on COMC too. We have about 200 baseball cards (few other stuff) all of which i've already priced out based on COMC comps. The prices are anywhere between .50- $20 but our average price per card is about $2.30 per card. Some are present day stars which should move but some are older cards from 2010's rookies, even got some junk wax HoF rookies and stars. Some relics, SP's, very few autos (unknown/forgotten players), inserts, a lot of rookies. I figure if they are going to charge me .35 per card, so any card selling for less than .50 will loose money. That is why i am only submitting cards that i will price for .50. Hell even if the .50 card sells i maybe make like .10? So you think i should pull the trigger on the submission? These cards are just taking space and doing nothing at home. Tried selling/trading on ebay and instagram but it's a grind. Although COMC takes a while and it costs more they do most of the work for me. I definitely don't want to loose money taking into consideration postage to COMC and fees. We would like to cash out but also wouldn't mind buying autos on COMC for what we sell. In essence trade for them. What do you think? Seriously like to hear some feedback.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

If you are willing to sell GU and Autos to .50 a card on COMC, please sell them to me at .50 a card. LOL I am on COMC as well "Rookies_and_More". I sell alot of stuff on there but I rarely send any cards in to be sold. I don't collect baseball, but if you are going to firesale cards at comc prices or lower with fees and shipping, I'm willing to look at your cards and send you cash/paypal.

On COMC, I mainly buy cards I need and post them up at a price I am willing to sell at. If you look at my port. I have 200+ Cowboys cards. Most of them, I would like to get in my collection at some point, some are to just flip. I have over 60 Drew Brees cards, same scenario. A few hundred refractors....Same scenario. If they sell, ok, if not, I will eventually ship them home and add them to my collection. In the mean time, I make enough money to keep buying new stuff so, I'm pretty happy with it the way it is.

So, if you have GU/Relics, refractors, etc, you are looking to sell at COMC prices. Shot me a link with pictures and we can discuss price. As for COMC. I would buy stuff you like and re-post it at a price that is cool with you if you lose it and only send stuff in that is going to net you a bigger fee. Junk GU/autos/etc, after fees are about .10-.25 cents.

When I do send stuff in everything is over $10 BV or is something that I am willing to sell for .10 and I mark it at that above my fees (so it have to be a .50 sellable card. Anything else, I trade, cheaply.... (I traded 14 lbs of basketball for like 100 refractors and some other base recently) and can do that with ALL sports. The shipping for me was $14 all you can ship box. So the actual cards back were to make the shipping worthwhile, not for the actual cards. I would lose money if I sent them into COMC, so I would rather make a large trade here.

Just my two cents. Love to hear other's opinions.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Phillies Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Eagles
    Twitter: @docsobolatin See Scobes's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I love COMC for buying, but hate it for selling.

Scobes
    Hidden Content -- Hidden Content
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Mark Sobolewski, Vintage, Set Needs & Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Bob Kudelski, Patrick Rissmiller, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football - 1950-60s Vintage & Eagles Autos Golf - Tiger Woods Basketball - 76ers Autos & Low-Numbered
    ABSOLUTELY NO INTERNATIONAL TRADING!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I am the same way, I buy only on COMC no selling!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

You can consider selling on sportlots.com. Margins are better but more work on your end, a natural trade off.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You can consider selling on sportlots.com. Margins are better but more work on your end, a natural trade off.

A real questions on the margins. I thought the margins were pretty lousy if you do not sell very much. The margin is definitely better if you are in the top tier but that requires selling a lot of dollar worth of items per month.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Jimm1859's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

Can someone lmk if COMC is very slow in sending cards out. I purchased some cards for my PC back on March 23 and have not received the cards yet. Are they closed due to the virus for mailings. Help please, thx JIm
    Collecting Baseball and Football Rookie cards
    New England Whalers, Hartford Whalers
    My website Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Cardinals Oklahoma City Thunder Kansas City Chiefs
    See wizardofoz82's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

They are really slow right now Jim. They aren't "closed" per se but the word from their CS is basically that they don't have anyone working on anything due to WA Governor orders. I set some stuff up to ship yesterday and got a delivery date in July.

SCF Rewards
    Country

For 200 cards you're spending $70 to even put them up for market. Some will take years to sell, some will never sell. Sure you aren't better off blowing them out on Ebay for $100 or so? At least Ebay isn't going to charge you until they sell.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Think i will just sell on ebay a little at a time. Also trading and selling here and on instagram. COMC doesn't look too promising for what i got.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast