Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

College Sports Television

Does anyone get this new TV network College Sports Television? I've seen it advertised but unfortunately don't get it. Do you, and if so, how is it?

Tim

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

Nobody has this? I guess it's too new and new deals haven't been signed yet.

Tim

SCF Rewards

I've never even heard of it. Certainly not here in Southern CA, Orange County region.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bmedinger's Items on eBay

That sounds like a wonderful channel. Let me know if any gets it.

SCF Rewards
    See plunge's Items on eBay

I think I heard of it in a past Sports Illustrated issue. I think it's a great idea and I'm surprised it hadn't been started years earlier. If they have a cable channel for nascar, you'd think someone would cook this up eventually.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See trippsahoy!'s Items on eBay

CSS? they are almost all colleg. They show tons of old College football games. They used to show them EVERY day all day but now they don't. Sucks, I used to love watching that. But they do have recordings that they play on your teams designated day(UGA is Tuesday) of the last weeks game. Since I did't go to the NE Louisiana St. game last year and it obviously wasn't on t.v. i still got to see the game in it's entyerty(he he, don't know how to spell right now) They also show all the older games in their entyerty which is cool.(unlike ESPN classics) Hope fully once it gets closer to football season they will go back to all college football!!yea!!:)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

There needs to be an all college football channel. Would be the only channel i watched

SCF Rewards

espn plus i believe shows as many college football games during the season as they can possibly squeeze in.

SCF Rewards

man that channel sounds really cool i wish i had that, i just wish there was a channel that showed all games all day unlike espn classic which shows a lot of crap

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

i just noticed a few days ago that i have it. its alright 1 or 2 old(80's) college football games a week, but mostly womens lecrose and stuff nobody cares about. I am going to have to make that ALL college football channel. it is my destiny.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast