Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Shaq says to scrap the season

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2020/05/nba...haquille-oneal

I completely agree with him. Most teams had played about 65 games before the COVID-19 suspension, so it's not like there isn't enough to go by in the standings. And with all the previous talk about seasons needing to eventually be streamlined to about 60 or 70 anyway, even prior to COVID-19, it makes all the more sense to just move on and then hold the playoffs sometime in the summer -- likely without fans in the games if the virus continues to be an issue.

SCF Rewards
    Country

As far as sports action goes I figure that NASCAR and golf is going to make it happen and soon. Easy to do since they aren't team sports. As far as team sports go the best chance is NCAA football and then the NFL. If those leagues don't go then everyone else is in SERIOUS trouble. Baseball has the strongest union so they will drag their feet and delay all day. Basketball players don't want to play and even if hockey players wanted to play the ice limits where they could play.

I think at this point the leagues are really doing damage control to not screw up next season as well. They have already written off one and they can probably live with and survive that but they honestly don't want to screw up a second one.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/