Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 519waf's Items on eBay

Wife thinks I have an issue............... She might be right

I always break the lower end products of Tim Hortons, Walmart Series 1 boxes bought on black Friday and lately the CTC stuff.
    Walmart this year did not put the blasters i like on sale so only bought a few of the one on sale. Did find a Walmart that did have the blasters with the bonus 3 card pack on sale for the same price as the ones with the OS young guns so I bought all 24 they had .
    Coming out of this lock down I visited a couple CTC and seen that a couple of the stores had the Coast to Coast for a buck a pack. Some were sealed boxes and some were loose packs. As CTC had been letting a guy in my area go in with his digital scale and open the boxes to weigh and take the hits (relics,autos,transparents,and polar lights) I talked to a manager and said I would take them all for .80 a pack they both agreed and I wound up with over 1300 packs.

Had a blast breaking them all and wound up with close to the proper hit ratio.

Problem is my CTC set is done as far as I am taking it. So i will be making a sale thread here for the larger hits before i drop them on ebay to get some of my cash back.
    I also will be doing a bit of trading to fill holes in the sets to complete them and list the sets on ebay.

So stay tuned
    Looking for D. Keon, T. Horton, P Henderson Leaf rookies

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am also working on a master set so lmk if you have any extras of these available:
    18/19 OPC Coast to Coast Reds 193, 194, 195, 205
    18/19 OPC Coast to Coast Variations Kopitar 108, Luongo 135, Dahlin 151
    18/19 OPC Coast to Coast Landmarks Variations LN-6. LN-11, LN-12, LN-15, LN-20
    18/19 OPC Coast to Coast Landmarks Map Relics – Banff NRBNP, Bay of Fundy NRBOF, Georgian Bay NRGBO, Les Iles de la Madeleine NRLIM, Laurentian Mountains NRLRM, Mingan Archipelago Nation NRMAP, Montreal NRMTL, Niagara Falls NRNFO, Prince Albert National Park NRPAP, Queen Charlotte Islands NRQCI, St John’s NRSTJ, Victoria NRVIC, Waterton Lakes National Park NRWLP, Whitehorse NRWYT, Yoho National Park NRYOP
    18/19 OPC Coast to Coast Transparent Rookies Heiskanen 6, Patrick Roy SP and Wayne Gretzky SP
    18/19 OPC Coast to Coast Iconic Captains 2, 3, 6, 10, 11, 16, 17
    18/19 OPC Coast to Coast Landmarks of the North : 13 and 37
    18/19 OPC Coast to Coast Canadian Oversized Red Redemption
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

1300 packs and you don't even treat us to a Show & Tell? LOL

That would be a ton of fun and just about the same weight in wrappers. Hope you had some great hits and get some great deals out of it all.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

1300 packs..... dude, nice.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Notre Dame Fighting Irish San Francisco Giants
    COMC Cards For Sale

Amazing. Build a red set of folkies and legends
    always looking for
    John Gibson
    jamie drysdale
    Devon levi
    Yarasov askarov

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 519waf's Items on eBay

1300 packs and you don't even treat us to a Show & Tell? LOL

That would be a ton of fun and just about the same weight in wrappers. Hope you had some great hits and get some great deals out of it all.

Don't know how to post pictures on here. Just scans. Teach me and I will have a show and tell on another recent purchase once I get it in hand.
    Maybe even another if I stop at the CTC I see that is suppose to have 4000 packs.