Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Shaq Rookie Card...

SCF Rewards

Shaq Rookie Card...

I was searching online for this type of forum because my dad purchased a Shaquille O'Neal Rookie Card Recently in Mint Condition. If I recall it is Fleer Ultra #328... and I think Beckett has it listed at $10.00. My question is how much is a card like this going to go up in price if anything? He plans on giving it to me and I'm just going to hold on to it as I'm a card collector, but not as informed as a lot of you hardcore collectors are so any thoughts or comments would be helpful... thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you wanted to make money on that card, your dad should have sold it when it came out. That decade - the 90s - was one of the most overproduced eras in hobby history.

He'll probably get a fraction of what he could've gotten back then.

Does it look like THIS Shaq Rookie?

If so, you can Buy-It-Now for $2.50 on eBay.

SCF Rewards
    Country

double post

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See krissy1428's Items on eBay

Eh, there are only a few Shaq rookies that sell for anything. The Stadium Club Beam Team, and the NBA Hoops Draft Picks card. Both sell for quite a bit. Early to mid 90's cards do not sell for a lot of money. There are just a handful of inserts that sell for close to book. Now late 90's cards are where the real scarcity started to come in. There are some ridiculously high selling cards from the late 90's.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See undefeated*'s Items on eBay

That card will never go up in price. It passed its peak over a decade ago.