Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Small mailday, big results. McDavid x2

So - I joined a break for the first time in a while with Jaspys Case Breaks and knocked it out of the park.

Been a minute since I've done anything card related, and on a whim I decided to jump in on a single pack allure break.

After the pack opening, they randomized the people in that, and top 10 made it into a 11 box mixer.Ended up winning a spot, and was randomed Edmonton.

I think for 19.99 USD for the initial break, I did ok......

Since the items shipped, I have been hitting F5 on the tracking an embarrassing amount - I couldn't wait to have them in my hands.

They look even better in person. I am on the fence about keeping vs trading for something for my Canucks/Horvat PC.

2018-2019 SPx Connor McDavid patch auto 07/10, with a beauty of a patch.

Front

Back[

IMG]https://i.imgur.com/Lu6Hrdp.jpg[/IMG]

2019-2020 SP Game Used Connor McDavid Showcase Standouts 17/25.

Front

Back

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Awesome McDavid's ! Can't go wrong with these two!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome McDavid's ! Can't go wrong with these two!

Heck no! I am pretty happy with them! Should be able to parlay them into a PC item.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

$20US, not too bad! I'll give ya $40 for both - double your initial investment! LOL

Congrats on those beauties and I hope you do indeed turn them into something beefy for your collection.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Very nice

SCF Rewards
    Country

$20US, not too bad! I'll give ya $40 for both - double your initial investment! LOL

Congrats on those beauties and I hope you do indeed turn them into something beefy for your collection.

LOL - shockingly you are not the first person to offer that :D

I am hoping someone has a nice Canucks piece to trade for it.

Thanks kindly!