Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey all, I finally got my cards back. I'm still quite disappointed in my card that received a 4 rating from KSA. Again, I think it looks new compared to other 4's I see online with huge creases in them. Here are a couple of pics in different lighting of the card in its new KSA case. The surface ripple is on the right edge of the card a little over half way down.
    I had my cards graded as iam interested in selling, but not sure what to do now that I'm not agreeing with the grading.
    And again, being in Canada, PSA grading is a bit complicated to get done, and expensive.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And here is the card they graded a 3...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Philadelphia Eagles Toronto Blue Jays
    See maritimesportscards's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

In all honesty, this is the best grade that you will get. It is still a great copy of the most iconic hockey card and it is fantastic. I would be happy with this grade.

SCF Rewards
    Country

In all honesty, this is the best grade that you will get. It is still a great copy of the most iconic hockey card and it is fantastic. I would be happy with this grade.

Thanks. I'm very new to having cards graded, so maybe the grade is correct. I guess, as I said, its just odd to see so much worse looking card on ebay completed auctions, with the same grade as mine.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Philadelphia Eagles Toronto Blue Jays
    See maritimesportscards's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

The crease is what dictates the grade on your card. Other KSA 4s may have worse corners and edges but crease free. The market has blown up lately so you should get a good return on it.
    Last edited by JayT_59; 06-15-2020 at 11:56 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12