Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Whoa! Love that game used helmet card!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

Whoa! Love that game used helmet card!

Thanks ParkerP!

Today’s haul

2005 Donruss Gridiron Gear Performers #/50
    2006 Classic Triples with Bulldog Turner & Butkus #/50
    2019 Luminance Ink Red #/10 (completes the rainbow of this!!)
    2020 National Treasure Century Materials #/25
    2021 Score 3D Green with Mack & Urlacher (need to double check but I think this also finishes the non serial numbered rainbow)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country

A very nice haul! The Luminance Auto is my favorite out of this bunch!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Oklahoma City Thunder Los Angeles Dodgers
    See 22chrisbrown29's Items on eBay

Thank you

Yes, it seems I am bidding against more and more people than in the recent past. Used to be able to leave the Buy It Now cards in my watchlist until payday rolled around. Now they are getting snatched up quicker. But the real irksome problem is, seeing so many cards get re-listed by the new owner a week or two later and at a much much higher price. Especially the lower numbered cards. At one time it wasn’t uncommon to get a low numbered serial numbered card say #/10 or shorter printed for $10-$25 assuming no auto or memorabilia. I would usually pay close to $100 and maybe a little more for some of my 1/1’s. Now these “investors” are buying them up and asking in the ball park of $1k and I can’t afford that yet they never sell. Not all that many collectors of Singletary out there. So it’s not exactly a great investment on these “investors” part. I’ll just have to wait them out until they realize that and just want their money back.

Oh man, I hear you on the people who buy the cards and then throw them out there for a huge mark up!

I was watching a ST 1/1 card a while back and completely forgot about it (I hate being old lol!) I saw that it sold around $15. They person who bought it turned around and put it on Ebay for like $40-$50 bucks. Now, while that isn't something that would break me, I'm super stubborn and won't pay it, knowing what he got it for lol!

Your collection is amazing! I love seeing the additions.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2021 Prestige Living Legends
    Donruss Playoff buyback re-issue card 1/1. I do know it was originally a 2007 Classics Classic Quad with McMahon Sayers and Payton. Not exactly sure what set this was re-issued in so I’m going to have to do some research

2015 Topps Triple Threads Auto Relic Pairs Book 1/18

This card has been a roller coaster ride trying to get. I honestly wasn’t sure if the seller was legit or a scammer due to the card being sold in auction and was then re-listed at much higher Buy It Now prices a few times. Finally got my hands on it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really like that Sayers and Singletary Booklet! Triple threads is one of my favorite products.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My apologies if some of these are repeats. I just now got to checking them off my checklist and couldn’t remember if I shared them yet. Lots of completed rainbows because of some of these cards

2005 Donruss Gridiron Performers Jumbo #/25
    2006 Classics Classic Triples with Butkus and Bulldog Platinum #/10 and Gold #/50 (rainbow done)

2009 Ultimate Generations Six Jersey with Butkus, AJ Hawk, Urlacher Mel Blount and Bob Sanders #/20. I also have one numbered out of 5 if it looks familiar

2009 Clasics Times Tributes #/25

2009 SP Signature Trios with Bruce Smith and Rod Woodson#/25

2009 Upper Deck Hero Orange #/35 and Purple #/10

2014 Elite Throwback Threads
    2015 Topps Field Access Adrenaline Purple (this completed the rainbow)
    2016 Elite Game Face Orange #/25 (also completed a rainbow)

2019 Immaculate 1/1 (this completed the entire line of 2019 Immaculate cards made that year!!! Super stoked to be able to say that) unfortunately I am NOT impressed with the “laundry tags”. These Mitchell & Ness jerseys are 100% nothing but a modern day replica type jersey. A type of jersey that I wear around the house on game days to watch tv.

2019 Luminance Red #/10 (one more completed rainbow)

2021’s National Treasures and Score Purple (once again these also completed two rainbows)

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

That 2009 SP Signature Trios is sheer awesomeness! Brings me back to playing Tecmo with those 3 guys being among the most dominant in that game.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That 2009 SP Signature Trios is sheer awesomeness! Brings me back to playing Tecmo with those 3 guys being among the most dominant in that game.

Oh boy Tecmo bowl!! Remember how Bo Jackson was in that game???

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Minnesota Wild
    Twitter: @SavageNate99 See brickman25's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Even as a Packer fan, I can appreciate this collection! Very nice!

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast