Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2010 Allen and Ginter Hobby Box Break (pulled 1/1)

Why no exclamation point? Well, when you have opened dozens of boxes over the years and never pulled a Wood mini 1/1 and you finally do...and it's Drew Stubbs...and worse, its damaged. This was not from a rip card but it shore is ripped...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Drew Stubbs was a pretty decent pull in 2010 but that damage would have killed it back then too. Sorry about the damage.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Omg

SCF Rewards
    Country

I bought a full case of this back in 2010--can't remember why. Strasburg mini maybe? Anyways, opened 7 boxes that year and have had the other 5 in my closet forever--out of sight, out of mind. Found them (and quite a few other interesting boxes) and we opened this one. I suppose the Wood 1/1 was the case hit? Anyways, what a disaster. Anyone looking to trade Allen and Ginter 2010? I need some mini's and inserts and have a ton of the base, sp, mini's, inserts, to trade as well.