Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves
    See bjuan23's Items on eBay

Big Pickup for Set...Keep or Send Back

So I’m working on a few sets from 2001 Donruss. One being the Rookie Reprints Autograph. I picked up one of the bigger cards last week...Randy Johnson. The cards from this set generally go for book value or just above unless you get lucky. I found a seller on eBay that had this one for sell and I offered him $150 (bv $300). He accepted and I got the card yesterday. I was stoked to have it until I pulled it out to put into a magnet holder and found some damage on the card. The damage is most likely factory...you can see in the picture below. Now I can send it back for a full refund and pick one up from COMC for $200 ($50) more or keep it. It’s a PC item but I’m thinking future and if I ever need to sell or let the card go in a trade. I’m torn on what to do. I really don’t want to spend $50 more for a cleaner version of this card when I had a hard time swallowing dropping the $150 on a Randy Johnson auto to begin with. Looking for some advice from the pros.

You can see some overspray residue up in the corner of the card.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    New York Mets Tampa Bay Buccaneers Tampa Bay Lightning
    See picklepete's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Sometimes if it's on one, it's on all.. of the Randys
    Does one on COMC show this ?
    They have Zoom on it for pic.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you aren't happy with it send it back. It isn't like you got it for $1 or something. You will always see the damage on the card and it will just eat away at you if you just "live with it". Life is too short go big or go home.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Volunteer

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    San Diego Padres Green Bay Packers Chicago Blackhawks
    See Comatoad's Items on eBay LinkedIn COMC Cards For Sale

While there's no such thing as a perfect card, Even if no one else sees it, you'll always know it's there.