Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Notre Dame Fighting Irish San Francisco Giants
    COMC Cards For Sale

Agreed with all your points
    always looking for
    John Gibson
    jamie drysdale
    Devon levi
    Yarasov askarov

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm so happy for Dougie Wilson.... He deserved it, he was one of the best defenseman of the late 70's, 80's and in the early 90's was that veteran anchor and presence every expansion team needs for the San Jose Sharks..... And it's funny because about 6 weeks ago I bought his 78-79 OPC rookie auto - not thinking at all he had a shot at the HOF... The truth is I'm just a Hawks fan and couldn't pass up a Doug Wilson RC for $2 bucks, lol.. Now I have another HOF auto in my collection, sweet! I wonder if his GM career played a role in his enshrinement??

And finally - Marian Hossa.... I remember 6-7 years ago getting into debates with fellow hockey fans that took the position that Hossa wasn't a first ballot Hall of Famer - it was totally ridiculous......

With Iggy and Hossa it wasn't an "if" but "when" (I always held the opinion that both were first ballot HOF'ers) but I'm pleasantly surprised by Wilson..... Now the Hockey Gods just need to do the right thing and get Steve Larmer enshrined in the HOF and then the "Mandela Effect" will be stopped dead in it's tracks, lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12