First let me start off by saying that whomever thought up this sub-forum is a genius. Now high end cards won't get lost in the fray... So thank you, lol.

I have plenty of high end cards in general, however this thread is for my high end Bobby Orr's only.

My preference is to sell because I really need to downsize my collection a bit, that and I could use a little bit of cash too, but I will consider trades depending on what you have - unopened material, SPGU "true base", low serial numbered cards /199, Blackhawks and vintage cards in general will get my attention.

Sorry, I'm not that prolific at photography, lol

Sorry it's kind of a mixed bag of tricks here, some book for between $50.00 and $250.00. I'm not pricing them, but if you're interested in any of these Orr's PM me and I'm sure we can work something out.

(Next I will post up some high end Messier's, Rookies, SPGU "true base" 2/11, some jerseys and low serial numbered cards)..

1976-77 Topps Bobby Orr
1977-78 OPC Bobby Orr
1977-78 Topps Bobby Orr
1978-79 OPC Bobby Orr Tribute
1991-92 Score Bobby Orr "The Rookie" Auto

1970-71 OPC Bobby Orr
1970-71 Topps Bobby Orr
1970-71 OPC Conn Smythe Trophy Bobby Orr
1971-72 Topps Bobby Orr (nice centering, difficult series to find centered)
1971-72 OPC All-Star Bobby Orr (with Gordie Howe puzzle face on back)
1972-73 Topps Bobby Orr (sweet card)
1973-74 Topps Bobby Orr (not pictured, if you want a picture just PM me)

2015-16 Upper Deck Bobby Orr Canvas RET *SP*

1991-92 Score Bobby Orr "The Rookie" Auto

I have a bunch more but, I figured I would start with this, besides they only book for 20-25 bucks.. SPA, SPGU and other Orr inserts or SP's.. PM me if you're looking for that type of stuff.