Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E-A-G-L-E-S SUCK

E-A-G-L-E-S SUCK

i think injuries are the key, they arent as good as last year but are still good

it doesnt help that they have the toughest schedule in the league

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    Eagles had a great team last year... and instead of upgrading during the off season, they downgraded, especially on defense. Of course going to Pitt, there's a ton of Philly cats around here so I get to talk a lot of trash on them now!

lol, ther problem was payin mcnabb too much, making them not afford other players such as hugh douglas

i think the biggest reason y ther not winning is injuries

McNabb deserves the money...b/c he's that good.

I didn't think they would win against Tampa..but I sure as heck didn't think they'd lose this past Sunday!

Yikes!! 0-2

even Cowboys are 1-1

Injuries will hurt any team.. :( packers got whomped last year cuz of all the injuries they have.. not starting off to good again this year with them in the WR corps

jay

eagles domination will fall and they will have to rebuild their team's foundation

me likey the eagles sucking!
    makes it easier for my bucs- and yes i have been a bucs fan for quite a long time ('97)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast