Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Please Note - akaus21 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Intetested in a few things
    Always looking for Reggie Miller cards I need.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos #RM Reggie Miller 1/1
    1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers Randy Moss/Jerry Rice
    Babe Ruth game used jersey card
    Michael Jordan Bulls Autograph
    Tom Brady Patriots Autograph

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have some tigers here for trade;
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threads/2423767-Some-cards-for-trade
    LMK
    Thanks
    Last edited by ersportcards; 07-13-2020 at 10:20 AM.
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar & Roberto Clemente New Cards, Hidden Content
    My Trade list; Hidden Content
    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!! Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

@Tiger - Just checking in. I tried with PM, but no reply yet. Have you mailed? If so, when ? I ask because there is no such info. on our agreement. So, PLMK. Thanks. I've got yours ready to go. Have a good evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

have these if needed, also tigers draft the last 10 yrs.

2013 leaf perfect game prospectsJordan pearce-auto-A-JP1-GREEN INK #//25--3b-2017 draft-tigers*

2013 leaf perfect game prospects-Jordan pearce-AUTO-A-JP1-blue ink-3b-tigers
    :new_usa:
    i need ,braves autos,and some prospects ,autos of,,austin riley, ,trout, otahni, julio., torkelson,, gavin cross, druw jones, jackson holiday, ely, walker
    Hidden Content [/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Tiger - It has now been nine days since our trade was posted and confirmed, and STILL: (1)nothing has been put on our agreement about when you have mailed (if you have) AND (2)I haven't received what you were to send. The info. SHOULD have been put on our agreement by now, and the card should have been mailed and received by me by now (usually cards arrive within 2 days to a week, in most cases). Also, I STILL have your READY to go. So, plmk what is going on. Have a good afternoon and evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Tiger - Well it has now been TWO WEEKS since you posted our TRADE in trade manager, and I confirmed. However, since then NOTHING has been done: (1)STILL NOTHING on our AGREEMENT about "WHEN" you mailed (the date) - (2)NO TRACKING #. Are you okay ? What has happened or is happening to keep you from posting the info. and sending the card ? So, as I asked before (five days ago), what is going on ? Are you ever going to get this trade done? PLMK. Thanks. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Tiger - Are you okay ? I ask because:(1)you don't reply here - (2)you don't reply to PM -(3)you posted our trade in trade manager 7/11/20, I confirmed, and STILL no cards have arrived - (4)I mailed a "note" to you a week ago, and no reply. PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Tiger - Are you okay ? I ask because:(1)you don't reply here - (2)you don't reply to PM -(3)you posted our trade in trade manager 7/11/20, I confirmed, and STILL no cards have arrived - (4)I mailed a "note" to you a week ago, and no reply. PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Tiger - Scott, are you ever going to reply and/or send the card ?????????????? It has now been over a month since you posted our trade agreement, and STILL NO REPLY or CARD. PLMK, Rodney

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12