Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - Savard18 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

1977 & 78 Topps lot 775 cards, a few stars - semi-stars, excellent lot for set builders/starterset

Hey...I have an almost full 800 ct box of mostly 77 & 78 Topps here - there are random 76's and 79's in the box as well however it's mostly 1977 & 78... So if you're working on sets this lot may help you out a bit.. The overall grade I would say is EX, tho there are some really nice ones in this lot and some maybe VG-Ex but the majority are pretty nice - especially for late 70's commons/semi-stars .. It's clear these cards have been sitting in the box for 30-40 years because the box alone is that age as you will see in the pics, lol.. So yea if you collect old boxes, with old cards in them then the box is just a throw in, lol

Like I said in the title - it's commons, semi-stars and the occasional star ("star" is subjective tho) but it is what it is...However I did thrown in a bunch of additional cards, mostly HOF rookies - just so you can flip them if you're set collecting and don't find the cards you need.... I don't have Beckett but I would presume the "toss-ins" alone book or sell for way above what I'm asking for this lot....

I'm looking for $115.00 shipped, I would take $50-$65 (without the 'extras' I added) if this were a card show, but the shipping costs and all that other nonsense, I would sell it right then an there, however factoring shipping - not to mention the stars and rookies I'm tossing in just so you can flip them or add them to your PC which I will add in to make the box nice and tight.. I mean the box weighs a good 2-3 pounds... And as a hockey card collector I'm trying to get rid of the baseball (football and basketball too)..

I'm tossing in some extra cards, decent cards but nothing "crazy" - it's enough to make you think twice, I mean IDK how much that Chipper UD goes for but.. I have a Bowman too I can toss in.

If you have vintage hockey cards, or are a hockey collector that has cards from 2015 - to the present I will consider a trade..

If you have any questions or want more pics feel free to PM....

Thanks,

- Nick

Last edited by Savard18; 07-20-2020 at 03:23 AM.