Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (949)
    Country
    See trishlp94's Items on eBay

I keep mine in a spreadsheet as well. I take the description from online checklists and copy and paste it into excel so that I am not typing everything out. If you had the majority of cards from a set you can copy the entire checklist in and delete the cards you don't have, saves some time that way. When you paste just use paste special so that you don't end up with a hyper link instead of text. Example below I add the team name and location it is stored (a specific box)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

I actually just added my Trade List to my signature if you want to check it out. I put everything in Excel and sorted them in different sheets using the filter and sort functions the program has to offer. Then when copying it into a thread on here, I just pasted it as plain text and it turned out nicely.

I should add my Master List to my signature sometime soon but I have been back to work full time for 2 months now and moving this week. I won't even have internet access for a bit. I also have 500 more cards to add to the list, most of them being autos, jerseys, inserts and rookies. I will do that and then look into a spread sheet. I would love to be able to copy & paste my current 2300 cards into a program and tinker with that. Maybe I will get to it this winter since there won't be many Red Wings games to watch seeing as they suck and got hosed in the draft lol.

I will save this thread for ideas on spreadsheets. Maybe I can get my computer-wizard-best-friend to help me to create a spreadsheet or find a program to help me. I will share if I get to it lol

Cheers all,

SUPER COLLECTING MICHAEL CAMMALLERI
    PANINI PRIME NAMESAKES:CA
    MMALLERI
    IT IS COMPLETE!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

I did the exact same thing, super useful!

I keep mine in a spreadsheet as well. I take the description from online checklists and copy and paste it into excel so that I am not typing everything out. If you had the majority of cards from a set you can copy the entire checklist in and delete the cards you don't have, saves some time that way. When you paste just use paste special so that you don't end up with a hyper link instead of text. Example below I add the team name and location it is stored (a specific box)

New Member Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manthis02's Items on eBay

btw
    if you happen
    to list cards
    put them in order by year

when I look at trade lists
    I like things in order.
    my new flicker

Hidden Content

- ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

This is how I redid mine after making lists for years:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...yikcOS6eEjP3oS
    I collect Matt Dzieduszycki, Derek King, Pierre Turgeon (Isles only), Zigmund Palffy (Isles only) plus specific current Isles (mainly Wahlstrom, Dobson, Barzal, Beauvillier, Pulock)

All photos/lists can be found here:
    Hidden Content

Please, no more offers for tradebait. I have enough of it as it is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12