Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Please Note - mrrosado will ship to the following countries: US Only

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    See mrrosado's Items on eBay

@toddgreen I have a 1990 Bowman Mariano Rivera RC graded 9 by GMA I would sell for $75
    I have a Mariano Rivera cert ttm auto on a trading card certified by RAckers Authentication (They closed because their head authenticator went to work for JSA) I would sell for $65
    I also recently acquired a 1964 Mickey Mantle Topps Giants card in nice condition. I can do $100 for that one. I don't really want to sell that one.
    my for trade website can be seen here: Hidden Content
    My for sale on eBay:Hidden Content

BANNED

Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

Thanks, @ATLTOM, but those are mostly out of my price range. Looking for base cards/commons to set build mostly. Have a great weekend
    Yankees + Todd Greene collector. There are tens of thousands of Yankees I need. My grail card is a 2005 Topps Pristine Fielder's Choice Glove Relics #TG Todd Greene.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

have plenty of yankees in my sig link
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12