Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Tim Hortons Mini Sticks!

If you didn't grab a coffee at Tim's today, you might not be aware that they have a really nice set of mini stick collectibles available for purchase. I picked up a set over a few trips today for my daughter and grabbed a couple for myself.

What I like is that you can actually walk in and say, I want McDavid, or I want Price and they give you what you request, no random stick in a sealed package or the dreaded "sorry sir, we only have so and so this week" crap lol. I imagine the Crosby and McDavid sticks will go very fast followed by Price and probably Marner. While Ovie and MacKinnon are amazing hockey players, I don't see them getting as much hobby love as the others, just my opinion.

I believe there are 2,009,328 sticks available in total. Given that there are 6 different sticks to select from, (and assuming that the same number of sticks were produced) there is possibly 334,888 complete sets available. So unless shops or businesses start trying to hoard these for resale, it should be fairly easy to pick up a set or two.

Here's a shot of what they look like inside.

If you want more information, you can always head over to their site and see the details ... https://www.timhortons.ca/nhl-superstar-collectable-sticks

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Those do look pretty nice.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Well, as I predicted the Tim Horton's closest to my house has run out of McDavid already lol. The lady from the Philippines who usually serves me in the morning laughed and said, "no 97, but we have 29, 8, we got them all, not 97."

Later this morning I hope to run out to the other Tim's location and see if they still have McJebus but I'm not holding my breath. I think they were only released yesterday and if a location is already out of McDavid, I'm willing to guess a small group of collectors or dealers probably came in and purchased most of them.

At least I got my daughter one for her set

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Trader Retreat (144)
    Country
    Anaheim Angels

those are nice; wish I had a Tim Horton's in my area. I only get the K-Cups...

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Those do look pretty nice.

They sure do! I'm still undecided if I'm going to pick one up, but it would have to be the Price if I did.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Also of note, there are randomly-inserted golden sticks which can be redeemed for some very cool prizes - chief among them, game-used Sidney Crosby sticks.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are they doing these instead of hockey cards this year?

Not sure if the cards are happening.......I just assumed they'd scrap it because of covid.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

pretty cool

SCF Rewards
    Country

Now my Tim Horton's only has MacKinnon and Ovie left. Less than two days and they are almost cleaned out. Wow, that was crazier than hockey cards!

The other Tim's across town also ran out of McDavid mini sticks in a matter of hours on their first day, however they appear to have all the other sticks. The lady did say that they might be receiving more so maybe I can get a complete set for myself after all! Maybe I'll pick up an extra Crosby or Price and try to trade if someone has an extra McDavid.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also of note, there are randomly-inserted golden sticks which can be redeemed for some very cool prizes - chief among them, game-used Sidney Crosby sticks.

That would be a sick pull for sure. There are also 500 limited-edition vintage Tim Horton 1967 mini replica hockey sticks available (ARV $100 CAD, odds of winning are 1 in 4,019).

The game-used Sidney Crosby hockey stick (ARV $4,000 CAD, odds of winning are 1 in 80,374) would be an amazing piece to anyone's collection.

I really hope someone on here wins one of these prizes and posts pics!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast