Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Sportlots Issue

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sportlots Issue

So this is the second time I have clicked on sportlots home page and found items in a cart that did not belong to me. I always sign out so it is not associated with my account but I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this. I usually buy hockey cards so this seems the applicable place but they are all sorts of cards. Today it was 8 and before it was two. They have also not been any strange charges to my credit card so I am thinking it is something internal. If anyone has any input please let me know.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Sounds like something you should email Sportlots about. That's a bit of a concern.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Do you, by chance, use a shared computer?

Sportslots is pretty good at remembering your cart. I know I've added things to my cart... didn't buy them... go back to the site two months later and they're still there.

If someone else was using the same computer, they could be hanging around. That's the only thing that would make sense to me.... so like RGM said: I'd contact them and ask.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I have had this happen to me before. I chalked it up to gremlins in the SportsLots programming. They really should update their website from 1997 standards.. I would buy a lot more from them if they did.