Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Whitey Ford passes

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

Whitey Ford passes

91 yrs old. Not a bad pitcher.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

That now makes it FIVE Baseball HOFer's passing away this year - Al Kaline, Tom Seaver, Lou Brock, Bob Gibson, and now "Whitey" Ford. The next time there is a HOF ceremony there will definitely be not as many on the stage as there has been in the past. Without a doubt he had to be the BEST Yankee pitcher, and ONLY a Yankee pitcher, that the YANKEES have ever had. He had more than two times the VICTORY than he had loss. NOTE: I hope I haven't forgotten any. baseball HOFer's who have passed in 2020.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rest in Peace Whitney Ford! Best regards, David

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

RIP Ready for this year to pass

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

RIP Whitey! One of the best left handed pitchers in the game (Sandy Koufax the other)! Spend his entire career as a Bronx Bomber!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

This one really hurts. It is officially the end of the Yankees old time legends and this loss hurts more than any game could. Just never going to be the same. I love all the old time baseball legends that were retired before I was even born and to me they were always the best part of collecting and one of the best things about baseball. The storied history. Here was a guy that predated Topps baseball cards. With him around you always seemed to have a living link to the past and all those legendary Yankees teams. A huge loss for not only the Yankees but baseball as well.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/