Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - dld6309 will ship to the following countries: US Only

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics Minnesota Vikings

Help with Marino/T Davis Card?

Hello All-

I recently inherited multiple collections, including sports cards. Having not collected cards since I was a kid in the 1970's, I am on a steep learning curve. I assume I have more than 10,000 cards but I have not had time to dig too deep into the overall volume, just a bit at a time. As I find items that are obvious (Bonds and Griffey rookie cards, for example), I look them up online to see what they might be worth. Once I figure out what I have, I will eventually sell most or all of the cards.

I have been at least able to find all the baseball and football cards so far, at least in regards to what people THINK they are worth. I am unable to find another example of this card. I was thinking they were two cards stuck together. That is apparently not the case. It is one card. I have completed various searches and not found anything like this. I found the individual cards of each but not with them on the same card.

Anyone see this before?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Falcons Miami Dolphins New York Mets
    COMC Cards For Sale

Misprint, not a huge money maker but a Marino fan or Dolphin fan may want it. I have a different year Playoff Tom Brady on one side and Kellen Winslow on the other that I just have held onto. Have fun sorting out the collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics Minnesota Vikings

I figured it might not be anything real great but I figured I'd ask. Thanks for your reply.