Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(46)
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Denver Broncos Toronto Blue Jays

Support Women's Hockey!

I finally was able to put together a mini project. Last year I attended a bunch of PWHPA events in the Toronto area, as well as one out in Chicago!

Was able to meet some of the players I looked up to as a kid, such as Jayna Hefford, Charline Labonte, Vicky Sunohara and Lori Dupuis.

I was also able to meet all the amazing players I've been watching in the Olympics, World Championships and now NHL events over the years like:
    Marie-Philip Poulin
    Hilary Knight
    Natalie Spooner
    Nora Raty
    Kendall Coyne-Schofield
    Rebecca Johnston
    Shannon Szabados
    + lots more!

It's always amazing hockey and I'd encourage any hockey fan to go see a game live if it happens near you! Tickets are cheap and it goes a long way for these women!

Fun Fact: I'm a bridesmaid in a wedding next year with Rebecca Johnston. Should be a good party!

122085641_1018998625255164_3154642455516662255_n.jpg

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Very cool!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Awesome stuff! I know one of the people who helps out/creates with the PWHPA events. Glad you were able to get some amazing signatures for your project!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content