Hi, I'm buying junk 2014-present baseball game-used and autos for .80 each. Here's my buying criteria:

I'm not interested in Royal Rookies, Signature Rookies, or any other draft GU. I can't use USA Olympic jersey cards or World Baseball Classic cards. No Pacific or Collector's Edge cards, either. The cards must be from MLB sets with the player depicted in his pro uniform (they can't be pictured in a college, USA or generic uniform - All-Star uniforms are acceptable). I will also accept cards with game-used bat, pants, hat, base, ball, glove, turf, shoe, etc. Certified autographs must be from 2006 to present. No draft sets - the auto must come from a professional manufacturer, and the player must be shown in his MLB uniform.

I'll buy any junk baseball GU/AU that falls under the criteria listed above from 2006-2013 for .60 each, 2001-2005 for .40 each and any 2000 and earlier for .30 each

I am willing to buy draft and minor league game-used and autos but at a lower price. If interested, let me know what you have.

I'm buying other sports as well. PM me for more info.

I'm also buying serial-numbered cards and junk BGS/PSA graded. PM me for info.