Hi, I'm buying junk 2012 and newer football game-used and autos for .80 each. Here's my buying criteria:

I'm not interested in Press Pass, SAGE, or any other draft GU. Please, no Pacific or Collector's Edge cards either. The cards must be from NFL sets with the player depicted in his pro uniform (they can't be pictured in a college or generic uniform - Pro Bowl Uniforms are acceptable). I will also accept cards with game-used ball, glove, shoe, helmet, etc. Certified autos must be from 2010 to present and from a pro set and NOT a draft set (no Press Pass, SAGE, etc.), Again, no Pacific or Collector's Edge, and the player must be pictured in his pro uniform.

I'll buy any junk football GU/AU that falls under the criteria listed above from 2007-2011 for .60 each and any 2006 and earlier for .40 each

I am willing to buy draft and minor league game-used and autos but at a lower price. If interested, let me know what you have.

I'm also buying other game-used and auto sports as well as serial-numbered cards and junk BGS/PSA graded. PM me for info.

Thanks!