Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Buying baseball RC's

Please Note - HOCIMAN will ship to the following countries: US Only

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Jimm1859's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

Buying baseball RC's

I'm looking to buy baseball RC's. I'm not looking for the insert RC just the true base RC's of the player. No commons, stars preferred, Send me a listing and I will see what I need or If you have a huge listing make me the offer and we can go from there. Hope to do some buying. Thx Jim
    Collecting Baseball and Football Rookie cards
    New England Whalers, Hartford Whalers
    My website Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

I have these five "RC's" available, and four of them are "graded" --------------------------------

1982 DONRUSS #405 Cal Ripken, jr graded and encased by GMA NM-MT+ 8.5
    1982 FLEER #176 Cal Ripken, jr graded and encased by GMA NM-MT 8
    1983 FLEER #360 Tony Gwynn
    1991 ULTRA Update No. U4 Mike Mussina graded and encased by PSA mint 9
    2018 TOPPS Toys R Us purple #62 Austin Hays graded and encased by BCCG 10 mint or better

Four are HOFer's, only Hays isn't (he's a current player). If interested, make a reasonable offer (don't forget shipping cost).
    Have a good afternoon and evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rodney
    Don't care for GMA graded cards. What do you need for the Mussina and Gwynn?
    I still have the Voth auto if you want to work that in , lmk thx Jim

I have these five "RC's" available, and four of them are "graded" --------------------------------

1982 DONRUSS #405 Cal Ripken, jr graded and encased by GMA NM-MT+ 8.5
    1982 FLEER #176 Cal Ripken, jr graded and encased by GMA NM-MT 8
    1983 FLEER #360 Tony Gwynn
    1991 ULTRA Update No. U4 Mike Mussina graded and encased by PSA mint 9
    2018 TOPPS Toys R Us purple #62 Austin Hays graded and encased by BCCG 10 mint or better

Four are HOFer's, only Hays isn't (he's a current player). If interested, make a reasonable offer (don't forget shipping cost).
    Have a good afternoon and evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jim, thanks for the quick reply and interest. Not interested in trading HOFer "RC's" for a card that doesn't show the MLB team name and/or logo in the picture. If you want to buy, make a reasonable offer (don't forget shipping cost). If trading, I'd mainly want gu and/or auto's of Orioles and Nationals to add to my PC. I may consider 'others" that make good trade bait. Also, I may consider "vintage" baseball cards, that aren't in very bad shape, of HOFer's,stars, and semi-stars that make good trade bait. Have a good evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok thanks

Jim, thanks for the quick reply and interest. Not interested in trading HOFer "RC's" for a card that doesn't show the MLB team name and/or logo in the picture. If you want to buy, make a reasonable offer (don't forget shipping cost). If trading, I'd mainly want gu and/or auto's of Orioles and Nationals to add to my PC. I may consider 'others" that make good trade bait. Also, I may consider "vintage" baseball cards, that aren't in very bad shape, of HOFer's,stars, and semi-stars that make good trade bait. Have a good evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

feel free to check out my trading list link in my sig
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you're still interested in buying, as you stated in post #1, plmk what you'd pay for the Mussina and/or Gwynn "RC's" you indicated an interest in on POST #3 (don't forget to include shipping cost). Thanks, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Will do, thx JIm

feel free to check out my trading list link in my sig