Thread: First Jordan rookie card

Talking First Jordan rookie card

I won my first Michael Jordan rookie card today. It's the 1986 Fleer Sticker Rookie that books $250. It's also supposedly in mint condition so when I get it and it is, you can bet your life that I'm sending it in for grading.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ory=28094&rd=1

if you are writing him a check, make sure you put, in the MEMO section at the bottom left of the check:

"for a MINT Jordan Fleer RC..Ebay #xxxxxx.."

that way, if something goes wrong, and you want to file a lawsuit, you have proof that you are paying a mint card

also, print out the auction page, as it only stays up 90 days before the link is no longer good

It looks pretty nice, and the seller at least has good and extensive feedback, so you should be okay. But, take a good look at it before you send it in. I grade a lot of cards, and from the looks of that scan, this could be marked with an OC tag (if you are using PSA). It may indeed be mint, but it seems to be off center to the left. But, you can't really tell from that small scan, and the price is certainly nice...

Looks like at great buy. Hope it grades good let me know who you send it to.