Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Latest Club 1909 Mailday! Name Plate!

The latest and greatest from Club 1909, the best fan rewards program in the world!

He was never my favourite player but he’s an all-timer on the Habs blue line. Great player, solid in all three zones, and made his partners better. Guy made Mike Komisarek an All Star and helped him get a five-year deal from the Leafs.

This one comes from the 2014-15 season. That was a fun year.

Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

very nice stuff there

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

You're on a roll with the nameplate pickups!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

You're on a roll with the nameplate pickups!

I was super lucky to get Weber and Markov with my recent 1 & 1 current & former player pickups. It's a real roll of the dice and I just as easily could have had Jordan Weal and Jiri Sekac. LOL
    Now that we're almost ready to start the new season, time to start saving and earning those points so I can score another gamer!