Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

James Harden traded to Nets in massive deal

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-brooklyn-nets

Three of the most annoying NBA stars are now altogether on the same team (Harden, Irving, Durant). If they don't win a title, the drama and whining will be non-stop. It's early, and Kyrie has already gone MIA, throwing Durant under the bus: https://nesn.com/2021/01/nba-rumors-...ent-situation/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great deal for the Nets or a sink sinking type deal for the Nets. No inbetween on this one.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-brooklyn-nets

Three of the most annoying NBA stars are now altogether on the same team (Harden, Irving, Durant). If they don't win a title, the drama and whining will be non-stop. It's early, and Kyrie has already gone MIA, throwing Durant under the bus: https://nesn.com/2021/01/nba-rumors-...ent-situation/

Is there anybody in the NBA that isn't annoying or a loser? Seriously they and most of the coaches are all unlikeable in the NBA now.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Great deal for the Nets or a sink sinking type deal for the Nets. No inbetween on this one.

Is there anybody in the NBA that isn't annoying or a loser? Seriously they and most of the coaches are all unlikeable in the NBA now.

Most of the superstars are admittedly pretty annoying these days. I think Giannis, Doncic, Curry, and Jokic are more likable than most. In fact, Giannis is so likable that I think he might be a little too nice/soft at times, esp come playoff time. Curry has always been able to turn on the competitive/leader mode when needed for the Warriors. I also think Tatum and Lillard are pretty likable, although they really aren't quite MVP caliber level yet like the others. Zion is another who is pretty likeable, but I still wonder if he'll ever come close to living up to the hype basketball-wise. I hope he remains as down-to-Earth and friendly as he's come across his first couple of seasons. Also love SGA from my OKC team, even if he may never quite be superstar level.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

So true about all the annoying stars! Kyrie probably will never be happy anywhere he goes. Maybe they can dethrone King James and AD!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shockwiresports's Items on eBay

Something generally flying under the NBA radar is the great start to a career that 22-year old Collin Sexton is having. It just took him leading the 8-7 Cavaliers to dispose of Kyrie, Harden and the boys in both Back-to-Back games!

Sexton looks unbelievable and I think throughout the past 6 months he is substantially undervalued compared to other young stars at the same age

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vivchuleta's Items on eBay

Interesting? One man does not make a team. Both Harden and Kyrie are great players, but neither can win alone, but who can. Durant, in my opinion is not aggressive enough, but as seen in OKC, they can push and help each other. Kyrie could not get Durant to up his game. Durant has gotten lazy. Kyrie likely will never find anyone he can work , push, to play to their full extent. Kyrie seems to be similar to Iverson, but not as talented.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Something generally flying under the NBA radar is the great start to a career that 22-year old Collin Sexton is having. It just took him leading the 8-7 Cavaliers to dispose of Kyrie, Harden and the boys in both Back-to-Back games!

Sexton looks unbelievable and I think throughout the past 6 months he is substantially undervalued compared to other young stars at the same age

I was so happy to see the Cavs beat Kyrie twice, lol. The knock on Sexton when he started was he had tunnel vision, but he's very hard-working. He and the Cavs have surprised many. I wonder how they'll look when KLove comes back. Not sure how he will fit into their current roster. And they can't really move him because of his enormous contract.