Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1994 Topps Griffey/Boggs Misprint - Measures of Greatness (card 603 on back and 606 on front)

My son and I started cataloging our cards and ran across one that looks like a misprint, yet we see NO mention of it anywhere on the internet. Looking for advise on what our next steps should be.
    1994 Tops Measures of Greatness - Ken Griffey Jr. (#606) on the front and Wade Boggs (#603) on the back. Obviously 2 pretty prominent HOFer's, did we hit the jackpot? It is now in a sealed holder either way.
    Any suggestions welcomed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Your best bet would be to list it on eBay with a big offer price and field offers for it. The card could be very valuable or it could be worth a few bucks. These unique cards are basically impossible to price otherwise.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/