Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - SgtMikal31 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Flyers
    Twitter: @@SgtMikal_31

Hello, all...Looking to do some trading

I was recently gifted several large boxes of hockey cards (I'm guessing there are several thousand cards). They are not organized by set, but in alphabetical order by player. From spot-checking, most of them appear to be from the late 90s and into the 2000s (there are a few on either side of those margins, though). I'm trying to figure out what to do with them. My friend gave them to me because he knows that I like to send cards to retired players to get autographed, but obviously I'll never get through all of these! I was thinking about trying to do some trading here in the forums, if possible, but I have never made any trades here.

I guess my point here is to see what others think of what I am trying to do. Here is what I like to collect:
    • Flyers alumni - whether in a Flyers uniform or other teams
    • Pelle Lindbergh
    • Autographs - particularly Flyers Alumni
    • Memorabilia cards - particularly Flyers, but I like any of them, especially single players (as opposed to cards featuring multiple players)

There were no autographs or memorabilia cards in these boxes. I am less interested in the value of the cards, and more interested in getting the cards that I like in exchange for the cards that other people want more than I do. Trades do not need to be one-for-one. If there are any singles that you are looking for to complete sets, or any specific cards or players that you are looking to obtain, please let me know. I'd love to do some trading. I will rely on your guidance on how to use the trade manager as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

Mike (SgtMikal31)
    Philadelphia Flyers fan and Collector
    Pelle Lindbergh fan and collector

SCF Rewards
    Country

welcome to the site!! I'm sure you will find lots of trades on here, there are lots of team & player collectors. Do you have any Upper Deck Young guns in there or Curtis Joseph cards? Cheers
    James

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

@SgtMikal31 Welcome to SCF if you have any questions please feel free to ask

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Flyers

welcome to the site!! I'm sure you will find lots of trades on here, there are lots of team & player collectors. Do you have any Upper Deck Young guns in there or Curtis Joseph cards? Cheers
    James

Hey there...thanks for reaching out. If you can provide any player names for the Young Guns cards that might interest you, please let me know. Like I said, the cards were alphabetized by player. I took a peek in the boxes, and was able to find quite a few CuJo cards:
    • 1991-92 Pro Set #473
    • 1991-92 Topps #417
    • 1993-94 Pinnacle #15
    • 1994-95 Fleer #188
    • 1995-96 Fleer Ultra #140
    • 1995-96 Score #251
    • 1996-97 Collector’s Choice #90
    • 1996-97 Donrus Elite #92
    • 1996-97 Fleer Ultra #59
    • 1996-97 Skybox Impact #42
    • 1997-98 Collector’s Choice – Starquest #31
    • 1998-99 Upper Deck MVP #194
    • 2006-07 Fleer Ultra #149
    • 2006-07 Upper Deck Series 2 #397

Are you interested in trading for any of these? I can provide pics/scans if you like. All are in fine condition (sharp corners, etc). PLMK. Thanx!
    Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Flyers

@SgtMikal31 Welcome to SCF if you have any questions please feel free to ask

Thanks, camsue! I have been using the TTM part of the site quite a bit, but just haven't done any trading or forums stuff until now.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Flyers

UPDATE...

I've had a chance to look through the boxes some, and it seems that just about all of the cards are from the 1990-91 season through the 90s and into the early 2000s. There are a few from the mid 2000s. Also, there are some from the 80s, but it appears that a vast majority of the older cards are for the Washington Capitals.

Hopefully, some of you will have some needs/desires that are in these boxes, and we can work out some trades. Again, I am less concerned with card values, and more interested in helping you all get your needed cards, while I get a few cards that I like.

If anyone has any Pelle Lindbergh cards available, I would REALLY like to try to put something together with you! Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Flyers

Hello, all...

Just wanted to let you all know that I have started the MASSIVE undertaking of cataloguing all of these cards that were given to me. I am putting them all into an Excel spreadsheet. That way, I will easily be able to search for whatever you may be looking for (by player, by team, but set, by year, etc.) I will re-post once this is done. I am well over 700 different cards at this point, and am only up to Peter Bondra! This is going to take some time, but in the long run, I believe it will prove to be worthwhile.

Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

@SgtMikal31 I'm going to move this post to the Trading section of the forum

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Colorado Avalanche Minnesota Twins Golden State Warriors
    My traders on Flickr

Looking for Matty Beniers, Carey Price, Morgan Geekie, Brandon Carlo, Olaf Kolzig, Cale Makar, Auston Matthews, Quinn Hughes, Connor McDavid, HHOF Inductees auto's & Men's Team USA autos & Team Canada Women's Patch/Auto. Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to the site

If you have any Yzermans from this list, let me know.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...o-get-them-all

Thanks

Kirk