Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

Need help with apparent error on 2006 Jeter card

Noticed that this 2006 topps Jeter #246 only had a stripe of gloss on the front, the rest appears to be unfinished. Thoughts? Has anyone seen this before?

1.jpgIMG_9604.jpg
    Yankees + Todd Greene collector. There are tens of thousands of Yankees I need. My grail card is a 2005 Topps Pristine Fielder's Choice Glove Relics #TG Todd Greene.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like a printing defect to me
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

thanks @pwaldo, do you think there's any added value to it?

SCF Rewards
    Country

You might get a premium because it is Jeter. I mean if it was a common card I doubt there would be much interest in it. Jeter or a key rookie card would be the best "error" you could get of somebody.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Jimm1859's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

You might want to check in with Topps directly. I did that with a Mike Trout RC I had. My card had no gold on the Topps Logo. They responded pretty quickly. They concluded it was not an error card. Thx Jim

Collecting Baseball and Football Rookie cards
    New England Whalers, Hartford Whalers
    My website Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

Thanks, @HOCIMAN - curious which department you contacted and how they explained their conclusion.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You might want to check in with Topps directly. I did that with a Mike Trout RC I had. My card had no gold on the Topps Logo. They responded pretty quickly. They concluded it was not an error card. Thx Jim

If you didn't pull that card yourself I would say that is a counterfeit Mike Trout card. There are tons of those on eBay sold as "reprints".