SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Trevor Bauer Signs With The Dodgers

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2021/...vor-bauer.html
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

The Dodgers have agreed to a deal with top free agent starter Trevor Bauer, reports MLB Network’s Jon Heyman (via Twitter). It’s a three-year deal with opt-outs after year one and year two, per ESPN’s Jeff Passan. MLB.com’s Mark Feinsand adds that Bauer is guaranteed a total of $102MM on the deal, which includes a $40MM salary in 2021 and a $45MM salary in 2022. Both marks establish new records for the highest single-season salary, though the contract’s overall $34MM average annual value is still a bit shy of Gerrit Cole’s record $36MM. Bauer himself has confirmed the signing on YouTube.

The Mets offered Bauer more than the Dodgers did in the end, Joel Sherman of the New York Post tweets, but the Santa Clarita native and UCLA product was drawn both to Southern California, the opportunity to help defend a World Series championship and to the Dodgers’ “cutting edge,” technologically and data-driven pitching practices, per Sherman.

Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

That really bolstered their rotation. Great competition in that division.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That really bolstered their rotation. Great competition in that division.

Yeah the Dodgers and Padres are going to be awesome this season and the battle for the division should be the best in a long time. They might even be the best two teams in baseball.

Baseball Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Did not see this one coming
    Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.

Football Manager

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    Twitter: @Grampie11 See bakemeister52's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

This was a surprise and yes the Dodgers and Padres are improving there odds!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Leighton Vander Esch, Michael Gallup, CeeDee Lamb and Pollard!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!
    Comics: Star Wars, Silver Silver and Thor Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor, NCIS
    Hidden Content (Needs updating)

Want to fill in my Emmitt Smith and Derek Jeter PCs! Let me know what you have for me!!