Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pootshwan's Items on eBay

Rarely seen monster hits auction...

Anyone else watching this card? Can't remember the last time I saw one at auction. This is probably going to break some records and set all time highs

Pop 24
    Last edited by pootshwan; 03-12-2021 at 07:52 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone else watching this card? Can't remember the last time I saw one at auction. This is probably going to break some records and set all time highs

Pop 24

I don't know. What to say that is. It's not even like 5 or 6 exist or anything like that. Top of my head I think it's in the 20's somewhere. I'll definitely be watching it now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't know. What to say that is. It's not even like 5 or 6 exist or anything like that. Top of my head I think it's in the 20's somewhere. I'll definitely be watching it now.

There are currently 24 in a 10 grade! crazy

SCF Rewards
    Country

Isn't this the rarest modern rookie card to get in a 10? I think there is some common guy from 1988 Donruss that is rarer but he's a common so nobody cares.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Isn't this the rarest modern rookie card to get in a 10? I think there is some common guy from 1988 Donruss that is rarer but he's a common so nobody cares.

I am not sure, but it has to be up there! These are as rare as they come in this hobby

SCF Rewards
    Country

so this ended last night for........

$180,000+ what the heck?

Thoughts?

SCF Rewards
    Country

My cousin and I had a bet on the finish. We bet when it was at $115. He guessed $126, I was at $138. You could probably buy 99% of that card raw for $500-1K. Closer to 5 I think. I collect a lot of graded and I'm all for them. But an additional $180K for it to be slabbed is a big leap for me. And there's 23 others that exist!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

What card was this?

SCF Rewards
    Country

1980 Topps Rickey Henderson RC PSA 10.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No clue what happened to that original link but I just updated it to the right card.