Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: After a long layoff...

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Welcome back to this amazing Hobby! And RGM (Richard) is one of the best dudes around here. Best of luck with your collections !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Welcome back to SCF Bill, enjoy yourself here! Plenty of Hockey collectors in here and if you are still looking for those 3 cards you need, I hope you eventually find them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See bmoy88's Items on eBay

Welcome back to SCF Bill, enjoy yourself here! Plenty of Hockey collectors in here and if you are still looking for those 3 cards you need, I hope you eventually find them.

Thanks Rybowski but I think the chase for the last 3 is over. The hobby has gone crazy dollarwise and I don't think I could justify paying the numbers that I am seeing for the remaining cards.

I remember a member here (I think his name or handle was Bruce(?) who picked up the Mario Lemieux for $500 and me thinking at the time that that was crazy money! I can't even imagine what that card sells for now.

Just enjoying what I have in hand and seeing what other members here are up to.

Thanks for the welcome back
    !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12