Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Jordan Love

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pootshwan's Items on eBay

Jordan Love

So full disclosure, I don't watch college football. But I'm assuming this kid must be the real deal if people are willing to pay this much with a huge roadblock to his immediate playing time.

Rodgers is signed through 2023 so he might not see the field until 2024.

2020 Panini Contenders Jordan Love Red

What are your thoughts on this?

SCF Rewards
    Country

People are just paying high because QBs rule the league and being the Packers QB is still one of the best positions to hold in the league. Almost everyone would get a premium bump playing there versus their current team. So popular team plus the most popular position is going to equal $$$$.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

probably the most important position in all sports. As stated above, going to command lots of $

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

People investing in Jordan Love cardboard are the same who wish they went all in on Mahomes in 2017, Brady in early 2001, or Amazon in 1997. Pure speculation play on a penny stock investment.

SCF Rewards
    Country

People are just paying high because QBs rule the league and being the Packers QB is still one of the best positions to hold in the league. Almost everyone would get a premium bump playing there versus their current team. So popular team plus the most popular position is going to equal $$$$.

Yea, but......RODGAs?

SCF Rewards
    Country

probably the most important position in all sports. As stated above, going to command lots of $

I guess.... It's just kind of baffling to me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders NULL NULL
    See clk823's Items on eBay

there have been many that commanded premium dollars before being proven, even in the cardboard world, we all speculate, at least i do, when comparing love to rodgers, there isnt no comparison, how you compare nothing with something, like, what was said here in an earlier post, its packer mystique, the QB position, ball handling savvy is key, before this its the center who commands no respect, with regards to dollars, at least this is my opinion,

I guess.... It's just kind of baffling to me.