Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Deshaun Watson Sued For Sexual Assault By Masseuse

https://www.totalprosports.com/2021/...exual-assault/
    https://www.totalprosports.com/2021/...o-be-massaged/
    https://www.totalprosports.com/2021/...-text-message/

“In her lawsuit, the woman — who says she’s a licensed massage therapist who works out of her home — claims she was first contacted by Watson on Instagram in March 2020 seeking a massage.

From the moment he arrived at her home, the woman claims Watson made it clear he was looking for a sexual encounter … and when the time came for his massage, he stripped naked on the massage table with only a small towel covering his groin.

The woman claims Watson had brought the small towel himself.

During the massage, the woman claims Watson kept directing her toward her genitals — and said he wanted the focus of the massage to be on his “groin area.”

At one point, the woman claims a fully-erect Watson exposed his penis and “purposely touched [Jane Doe’s] hand with the tip.”

The woman claims she was “shocked and mortified” and promptly ended the massage and began to cry.

That’s when she claims Watson made a veiled threat — “I know you have a career and a reputation, and I know you would hate for someone to mess with yours, just like I don’t want anyone messing with mine.”

The unnamed woman also claimed that Watson tried to apologize to her through a text message, but she decided to not respond.

The masseuse claims she’s suffered mental anguish, panic attacks, depression and anxiety because of this incident.

She’s seeking unspecified damages.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Wow, the problem is we don't know for sure if it her looking for money or if he actually did it!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

There are now several more women claiming stuff about Watson

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@FrankHo69495323

Most of them athletes and so called celebrities think they can get away with stuff like this!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I am more interested in this stuff as it the actual case filed:
    https://www.scribd.com/document/4991...Watson-lawsuit

If anyone sees the other cases filed with the court please share. Wonder what their charges are?

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders NULL NULL
    See clk823's Items on eBay

So much for trade value to another team, if it’s tru could be the Texans are looking for another QB instead of trading him for another or DRP,

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

twelve

SCF Rewards
    Country

https://www.outkick.com/houston-pd-r...-long-overdue/

The Houston Police Department said it has launched an investigation into Deshaun Watson after receiving a report by an individual who also filed a lawsuit.

The department announced through its Twitter that it is conducting the investigation after receiving a report filed by a complainant — police did not reveal the nature of the report or scope of their investigation, citing the investigative process.

Watson is currently facing 21 civil suits filed by Houston attorney Tony Buzbee — the first filed on March 16 and the most recent suits being filed on Wednesday — of a group of massage therapists alleging a range of inappropriate sexual behavior and in some cases, sexual assault.

Watson’s attorney Rusty Hardin released a statement that says they welcome the investigation by the HoustonPolice Department.

“We welcome this long overdue development,” the Friday statement reads. “Now we will learn the identity of at least one accuser. We will fully cooperate with the Houston Police Department.”